Hamilton Rescue Station 17 currently features the following in its fleet:
- Three Advanced Life Support ambulances: Ambulance 617, 617-B, and 617-C.
- Rescue 617, a Heavy Rescue truck, equipped for firefighting, water rescue, vehicle extrication, and other roles.
- Boat 617, a Zodiac style boat, used for water rescue emergencies throughout Loudoun County.
- Utility 617, a king cab vehicle, designed to support our other vehicles with additional equipment and personnel during calls.
- Command 617, Serv 617 and ALS 617, our “chase” vehicles, which allow personnel to respond and assist when not with the primary response vehicles, and to assume Command functions on complex incidents.
- Gator 617, our newest addition to the fleet, which assists with rescues in places difficult to reach by ambulance – such as the W & OD trail or during public events such as fairs. Read a couple articles about our new Gator in the Purcellville Gazette and the Leesburg Today.